Thursday, July 15, 2004

Scheduling Woes

I have got to weigh in and say that this working shit pretty well sucks balls.  I've been informed this week that when I am out of training, I'll have Sunday and Wednesday as my days off.  This means I won't be able to groom two days a week with Valerie any more.  I am willing to drive down and back on Sundays, but Sundays are just SO slow.  Valerie has said she'll try to book more clients on Sundays, so we'll see how that goes.  I wish I could make money grooming, but I just don't *know* anything yet.  Maybe I'll be able to get a part time job as a bather soon.  Have to see how Valerie feels about that. 
 
It looks like there's been another Blogger upgradeIt seems I now can choose different fonts and colors while I'm posting, as opposed to having to do the HTML myself.  Interesting.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?