Thursday, June 10, 2004

Thanks, Karla!

I bought all of my clipper blades and 2 pairs of shears and some combs and a slicker brush from Karla Smith, who is A Fortunate Dog on eBay, several weeks ago. As my readers know, I've only used scissors on one dog. While doing that, Valerie and I decided that my DublDuck 8.5" straights were just too sticky, and I decided to see if Karla would be willing to do an exchange, even though it has been several weeks since the purchase. So I emailed her and told her my troubles, asked if I could mail the scissors back to her and get another pair of a different kind. She went me one better, and told me she'd just send another pair of the DublDucks and also let me keep the first pair for ribbons or bandannas and such. Isn't that nice of her?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?