Friday, June 11, 2004

Ordered my Bathing Beauty today!

Well, I've done more shopping today. Ordered some clipper combs, blades, and blade cleaner/lube from Rocket Team Sales. Free shipping, too, which is great. Also ordered my Bathing Beauty. I can't wait till it comes! My dogs will finally get the baths they so richly deserve, and I'll be able to use it on my friend Lori's dog, too.

We had a nice mini poodle come in today. His name was Nick, and he was a wiggly jerk on the table, but a very sweet-tempered boy. Valerie showed me again how to do poodle feet, and reassured me that I won't have to be digging between those toes with clippers for quite a while yet.

Nick and Sophie, the sweet Bichon, were the only dogs besides Zen Chi who were in today. There's a Keeshond scheduled for tomorrow, though... and I hope we get some more dogs booked in the AM! If we don't, Valerie may have to let me go early... Lori says she's having Dog Day at her place tomorrow evening, and I can't wait to see how Becket reacts to Faith the goofy and Chessa the enormous. *grin*



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?