Thursday, May 13, 2004

Weekend Coming! and Lots O' Links

Tomorrow morning I hit the road for Valerie's again! Last weekend, I made a couple of mistakes on dogs, and my goal is to avoid repeating them! Shouldn't prove to be too much of a problem. I generally don't repeat my mistakes once they've been pointed out to me - I like to break new ground and make entirely NEW mistakes instead!

I've got everything on my supply list ordered or in-hand now, I'm pleased to report. Only things that haven't arrived are the books, and a #10 clipper blade I've just ordered. My friend Kim sent me some Andis clippers, a nice pair of shears, and some straight hemostats. And I ordered from an eBay seller the clipper blades, more shears, comb, etc. So I'm doing well on that score.

I've booked my hotel for the next 2 weekends, and that's a good thing, too.

My feet and hands still itch a bit, which is NOT so good, but Valerie and I are going to do a few patch tests to see what I am - and am not - sensitive to.

I've gotten some homework from Valerie, and am posting the links here so anyone else can look if the urge strikes:

Pet Shampoo Myths

Scissoring Technique

Choosing Shears

Caring For Shears

Dematting



Other links:

Excellent prices on clipper blades

Groomers Network

Animal Humor

Groom Tools N Tips mailing list info




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?