Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Friday's Coming!

Well, I've got everything arranged for my first official training trip to WV. I've got the room booked at the Teays Valley Days Inn, joined AAA (cause I'm going to be doing some serious driving, AND it gets me a discount on the motel room), arranged petsitting, and the whole 9 yards. Here's the breakdown:

I need to be at Valerie's at 9am on Friday morning, which entails leaving my house in Columbus at the hideous hour of 5:30am. I'll potty and feed my dogs right before I leave, then Jan's going to come and feed them again around 4pm. Jim is going to come over in the wee-small hours of Saturday morning, after he gets off the late-night shift at work. He'll let the girls out, and then potty and feed them before he leaves Saturday morning. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend willing to help me out like this! I should be home by about 7pm on Saturdays, and the girls will have their mom back.

I hope everything goes as smoothly as I've written here... but if not, any kinks can always be worked out in time for next Friday's trip.

Now, I'm trying to line up some shopping support to find a cheap laptop for my roadtrips. I'm going to be on my own in the sprawling metropolis of Hurricane, WV from about 5pm Friday until I have to be back at Valerie's at 9am Saturday morning. I want a laptop so I can at least blog and IM while I'm twiddling my thumbs! It'll keep me off the streets, anyway. It'll also be worth my while to see if there's a shooting range close to my hotel. That's a fun way to spend a few hours - making some noise, then cleaning the guns.

There's not a whole lot to report except for this planning that I've been doing, and that my order from King's Wholesale should be arriving tomorrow. I'll post more then, as I experience the Joy of Stuff.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?