Friday, May 21, 2004

Bailing This Weekend

I've got a miserable cold, and Valerie doesn't want it. So I'm staying home this weekend, which isn't altogether a bad thing. I bought a pumice stone, and received my other #10 blade and a very soft slicker brush from A Fortunate Dog earlier this week, too.

My best friend Lori and her husband Brian asked me to clip their longhaired cat down for the summer, so I'm here to report my first unsupervised clip job went not-too-badly. We decided to give poor Ferris a break, though, and I'll finish him up in a few days once Lori and Brian have a chance to find out how short they want his hair to be. He is just loaded with undercoat, and the 'home' clippers I have are barely up to the job, even though they are Andis.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?