Monday, May 10, 2004

Allergy update

Well, I'm still itching to pieces. My hands and feet are the worst, and my feet didn't even get wet with the silk-infested water. It's a bit troubling, especially when taken into account along with the light asthma and slightly swollen throat I had on Friday night. My friend Brian suggested that I talk to my doctor about getting a prescription for Epi-Pen, in case my reactions worsen as time goes on. It's worth considering, especially since there are no content-labeling requirements for grooming products. For now, Benadryl is helping quite a bit, though it makes day-to-day functioning a bit difficult. If I take one Benadryl, the itching abates but doesn't disappear, and I'm a little zoney. If I take two Benadryl, the itching disappears, and I *just* have time to appreciate that fact before I'm off to dreamland.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?