Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Shopping At Last!!!

OK, it's not all THAT exciting. But today I did make my first official Dog Grooming Purchases. I ordered the two books Valerie recommended for me. First, I went to White Dog Enterprises and bought Notes From the Grooming Table. They're running a sale during April, and it's $14 off of regular price. It looks great - check it out here. So including shipping, I spent $64.45 American Dollars on my first official Educational Item! Yay!!!!!

Heady with my first success, I went immediately to the American Kennel Club site for more shopping. *smile* I bought The Complete Dog Book, 19th Revised Edition, for the bargain price of $25.95 USD. As I am constitutionally unable to complete any shopping experience without spending at least $30, I also bought a couple of posters. As I can't get a decent URL to show up for a link, I'll have to make you suffer through the AKC's description of the 2-poster deal. "Two great posters, one low price! The AKC Guide to Purebred Dogs Poster is a full-color 25" x 38" wall poster that features more than 145 breeds currently registered by the AKC and is a useful reference tool for schools, libraries, veterinarians, shelters and anyone interested in purebred dogs. The AKC Breed Puppy Poster is a charming 21.5" x 32" poster depicting all of our AKC-recognized breeds, shown through the magical images of puppies. This special offer gives dog lovers two of our most popular items for the low price of $5.95 delivered." See? How could I resist? So I bought these as well, bringing my total AKC tab to a whopping $31.90.

Celebrate this milestone with me! I spent my first hundred bucks on the path of thousands!

I've got to say this for Valerie - she has got some COOL STUFF. After seeing how well her tools work, no way I'm going to want to settle for cheapies. I wanna be JUST LIKE VALERIE!

More later.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?