Wednesday, April 28, 2004

... and MORE Shopping!

Whew. I am absolutely exHAUSTed, daahlings. All this shopping has taken SUCH a toll. However, I'm pleased to report that Kim has some clippers she wants me to ask Valerie about, and I've bought my first bit of *supplies*, per Valerie's instructions. I have ordered from King Wholesale ANOTHER hundred bucks worth of goodies. An 8-bladed MatKing (start small and get a bigger one if I need it?), a pair of 5.5 inch hemostats, a medium comb with grip handle, a Poodle comb, a Tidbit trimmer, and a nylon jacket that Valerie and Kim both say will protect me from getting clipped hairs embedded in my tender flesh. Now, I'm going to go back and insert all the links, which will take me about an hour. I'm getting GOOD at this blogging stuff! hahahahaha!!!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?